Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Monday, May 22, 2006

Media Reprieve

I was under the impression that I would be starting a media fast today. It turns out that is not the case. We will be doing some form of media fast each week. This Wednesday and Thursday I can't listen to music or read books or magazines. Then another week, I have a two day computer fast and another couple day span I have to give up all media AND (longing sigh) my cell phone. This one will be the hardest for me. I love my cell phone. Luckily this one won't occur until next month. I will let you guys know when I have those particular days of mourning.

This lady donated a trampoline to our base and Amy and I have been trying to put it together. Unfortunately we are not as mechanically inclined or strong (despite obsessive working out) as boys so the process has come to a standstill until we find willing boys. We have to keep the whole operation on the down low since the leadership team will likely deem it a liability and try to take it away. BY being covert, we should get in at least a couple weeks of jumping. Although, our friends may rat us out when they keep seeing our heads appear above the hedge.

Everyday I have a new opinion about my car. I am back to the idea of fixing it but I am still not sure. We'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...