Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Fun

I feel that this weekend was pretty productive. Amy worked a lot of the weekend so I had more alone time than usual. It was pretty good. Yesterday I rode my bike for the first time in a long time. It was fun but hard with the wind. I also played some basketball and had some contemplative God time at the beach.

Today I tanned on the beach. I have been trying to go to the beach more often. It is so crazy how living here can make you immune to the place's beauty. I realized that it had been way too long since I had enjoyed the beach. I know I will miss it a lot when I am back in Texas so I am trying to take advantage.

Tonight, Sherry, Matty and I went to see our DTS friend, Cherish in a play. The play was Sweeny Todd and it was a bit weird but pretty good. It was a musical. I am not that in to musicals. I can't pay attention to them very well. It was cool to get to see Cherish. She had a pretty big part. She wore this ridiculously cheap looking long blonde wig. It made me giggle quite a bit. Then we all hung out at Border's afterwards. It was fun times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...