Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Monday, April 10, 2006

Gym People

I would like my blog readers to get a feel for my gym experience since I spend so much of my time there. So faithful readers, I present a segment I call "Gym People." These are real people I encounter during my times at the gym.

Flat top man- This guy is great. He is a fifty year old black guy with a "kid n play" style flat top. He also wears a visor and matches in a way that puts me to shame. He has a camo outfit, a blue and grey outfit, among others. His shoes, shirt, shorts and visor ALWAYS match.

Grey Outfit man- I have only seen this guy once but the image of him will stick in my mind for eternity. He was wearing a grey shirt and grey shorts and had the most unorthodox workout style I have ever seen. He performed familiar exercises with an elaborate gusto. It was like watching a train wreck. I couldn't look away. I can't believe that his spasmatic methods did not cause him some serious back injuries.

Big butt guy- This guy wears some strange tight men's dance pants. He has one of the biggest butts I have ever seen on a man. He wears a black leotard-type top. He also has unorthodox exercise methods that often include a bizarre serious of punches and kicks amidst the exercise equipment. He once left the gym in a huff after being told not to kick the exercise balls.

Amazing Mullet man- It's a shame they don't allow photos at the gym because this guy would for sure be in my hall of fame. From the front he looks like your average middle-aged Asian guy with a short spikey do. But when he turns to the side, he reveals his wild side with a snazzy little ponytail. I mean, from the front you would never see the pony tail coming. It is A-Mazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...