Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Birthday D-Ray!

I want to give a shout-out to my good pal, David Ray. Today he turns 22. Hooray for palindromes!

I had an orientation today with the director of personnel and with the head of my department. I have secured my time off for Andrew's wedding but I am waiting a little longer to ask about Emily's. Pray that I will be able to go or I will be ridiculously upset.

I like Kristy, the head of housing. This is good since she and I will be working together all the time. She surfs too, so she can be my surfing buddy. She surfs on a shortboard and I am seriously considering getting a shortboard. I am not sure how short I can go, though. For those of you non-surfers, the shorter the board, the harder it is to surf it. This afternoon Kristy and I will be cleaning up the house where guests stay.

Also this afternoon I am supposed to meet a guy about a car. I hope it works out because then I will have so much more freedom. Right now I can only hang out in our town and I need a boy to hitchhike with if I leave town. Also I want to get a bike and there is nowhere to get one in our town.

I want to work-out while I am here but it is really hot. I need to be diligent nevertheless. It will be easier to work out when I have a bike. I should really just suck it up and go play basketball and then jump in the ocean to cool off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...