Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Day Two Continued

I got to talk to some of my fun friends on the phone today. This was good but made me a little homesick. I had the day off but no one else did so I was by myself more than I would have liked. I start learning my job and stuff tomorrow so I will start being busy. This will help the me missing people factor I think.

I am really anxious to get a car. I am really not the best at patience. I want instant gratfication even though I know that is not always wise. I definitely need maturity in the area. Maybe living on support will help this part of me.

There seems to be a lot of ping pong playing around here. It's quite the phenomenon. I am not that good at it yet but I have two years of serious training ahead of me. Watch out people! When I get back, I will be a ping pong champ!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...