Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hello Blog!

After seeing how cute Jocelyn's blog is, I have decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. This may be pointless since I already have a website but oh well. The website will be more informative and this will be more about my feelings and adventures. You (assuming someone will actually read this) should check out both.

I am about to leave for Maui tomorrow morning. I cannot believe it is really happening! I don't know why but it is just not real yet. And I am so freakin' tired of saying good-bye. It is just too draining. I hate it! I do get to come home in 40 days for my brother's wedding. Hopefully I will get to see a lot of people then.

Today I said good-bye to the kids I babysat for. They were really fun to hang out with this summer. Much of the rest of my day was devoted to preparing my car for sale. Luckily my parents are going to take care of the actual selling part for me. I did the cleaning part. Who knew I had trashed my car so much? My parents picked up some rims at Wal-Mart because I had lost one of mine. They are pretty cheesy but at least they are not Wal-Mart spinners, which are really frightening.

Trying to pack has not been the most fun ever. I have had to resign to pay the fee for bringing too much heavy crap. I am going to try to carry-on my skateboard. In New Zealand the airline people thwarted my efforts to carry on a skateboard. They made me check it without a bag. It ended up getting battered and got stuck on the luggage carousel. My friend, Ryan had to climb up and retrieve it for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...