Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today I went to Wal-Mart twice in one day. Luckily I did not drive either time so there was no gas involved. I only bought a notebook and a pen. Not too bad for me. I have rediscovered a fun little trick in Wal-Mart. If you press #95 on the Wal-Mart phones, then you can be heard over the intercom. Tonight I announced, "Matt Laskey, your grandmother is waiting for you in the sporting goods department. Mahalo." (Matt is one of my YWAM friends.) It was really funny. I always get really nervous I am going to get caught but so far I am in the clear.

I had the afternoon off and I tried out my new surfboard. I was not that great with it, as I predicted but I think I should get better with practice. I initially stayed away from a big group of surfers out in the water because I thought they were a bunch of locals. Locals are not the nicest to white people sometimes in the water. Slowly I realized that the people were actually my YWAM friends so I went out there. I definitely need to get in better shape for paddling.

They have just installed wireless internet in my house. Whoohoo! This makes everything so much more convienent. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...