Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bird in the face

Last night I was chillin' in our living room with Sherry, Jonathan and Jess Bedone. Jonathan was about to leave, when a bird flew and landed on the top of our front door. Jonathan just reached out and grabbed the bird. I know I would never attempt that. So, then Jonathan is standing in our living room with a bird in his hand. He did not want to waste this strange opportunity. We debated whether or not to thrust this winged creature into an unspecting roommate's bedroom. We could not figure out a worthy recepient of this lovely gift. We decided that Jonathan would throw the bird at Sara and Joe who unfortunately for them happened to be standing outside.
It went very well. Joe screeched and jumped back. Sara screeched as well. Good times were had by all.

Today I had to go to town twice to get some cable cord. I have figured out how to take advantage of the free cable we get by having wireless internet. It made me feel really handy. I did have a boy help at the beginning of the process but I did the rest myself. Now we can watch the Emmy's tonight and I won't have to miss college football. I didn't see the game this Saturday but that doesn't bother me too much since we obliterated Rice.

I had hoped my padded biking shorts would have come in on Friday. But alas, they did not. I need to start riding more but I don't want to get saddle sore. I decided today that I need to take my car in to be checked out. I am really scared it will be an expensive problem to fix. Please pray that it can be quickly, cheaply and easily fixed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...