Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Friday, March 30, 2007

New car!!!!

I am back in Houston and I have spent pretty much my whole time here (other than sleeping and eating) looking for a car to buy. Today my brother and I traveled all over Houston in search for the elusive used Rav 4. Apparently they didn't make enough of these or people love them too much to sell. Each dealership only had one or two. There were a frighteningly large amount of gold ones. I don't like the color gold. I think it is for pimps and grandmas. It looks especially dumb on an SUV. After two days of serious searching, I am now the proud owner of a 2001 silver (not gold) Rav 4. I am so excited!! My parents were troopers and stayed with me at the dealership until after 10pm. Unfortunately my insurance won't start until midnight tomorrow so I will just have to gaze lovingly at it in the garage tomorrow.

Oh well, I think I am going sailing with my brother, his wife and his friend, Robert Tyler so I won't need it anyway. Yay! Yay! I got a new car!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...