Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Friday, May 06, 2011

The Tina Fey Theory

I recently finished reading Bossypants by Tina Fey. It's safe to say that I LOVED this book! It was exceedingly hilarious and really fun to read. Reading this book reminded me of a theory I have about men, which I am henceforth calling, "The Tina Fey theory."

Tina Fey is undoubtedly talented and hilarious. She's been very successful at what she does so I am clearly not the only one who feels this way about her. She is not an unattractive woman but also not incredibly beautiful. I think she is average, verging on pretty when she tries. I think of myself the same way. Don't get me wrong. I don't have some self esteem problem that leaves me believing I look like a troll. I think I am average to pretty depending on the day.

Back to my theory. If a guy thinks that Tina Fey is hot, then there is a good chance he is the kind of guy I want. What this says to me is that he values her personality and general hilarity and finds that it makes her beautiful. Now I am not claiming to be as funny as Tina Fey but I do believe my personality makes me more attractive. So, if you know a guy who thinks Tina Fey is hot, send him my way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...