Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Basketball and Mole Goatees

I've been in Asia for almost two weeks. We've been extremely busy so time is flying by. I will be sending out an update email soon but here are some of my observations from this time around. We've gotten to play basketball some. In spite of the sweltering heat, it's been fun! We played with guys and they were even nicer than American guys. I was pleasantly surprised at how often they passed me the ball. The girl who took us to play basketball was a lot of fun. We were able to share some with her and she seemed interested. Afterwards, we played basketball again and I stuffed her twice. I later realized that this may not have been the best idea as I was trying to introduce her to the love of the Big Guy.

A weird trend I am noticing here is what I like to call a mole goatee. A guy will have a large mole on his face and he will shave everywhere except for where the mole is. We are talking about inches of hair, here! Eww!

A trend I like here is folding bicycles. I'm tempted to get one but I am not sure what the airline policies are on them. We'll see if I can resist the temptation. Be looking for an email update soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...