Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

My friends need a vacation

My friends, Sarah and Michael Musselman, are trying to win a luxury weekend away from their two young children. They are quality people and definitely deserve this. Please go to the following website:
http://www.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/1589
I voted and it took me literally three seconds. It's called "Doctor Dolce's Reconnection Cure for Weary Parents."

And on another note, I met a really fun girl on my mission trip this summer who has a blog. I find her pretty amusing, so you might want to check it out. She's a bit more popular than me, as you will quickly see and has as many as 50,000 people who read her blog. Basically she's my idol.

www.ihategreenbeans.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...