Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Canadian capers

It's been too long since I updated this bad boy. I have been super busy with the end of the semester and a ridiculous amount of traveling.

I am currently at Amy's house in Toronto. I really love being here. It feels very comfortable and home-like. I really enjoy Amy's family and friends. I seem to fit in pretty well with these Canadians.

There is snow here, which is intriguing. Wayne(from Georgia) and I tried to make snow angels but apparently the snow was too old and hard. Tonight there is supposed to be snow so I have high hopes for tomorrow. I am bummed to leave tomorrow.

Today we had a shower for Amy. It was good times. It was not a lingerie shower but I brought lingerie. That's just how I roll. I also got her a Friends trivia game. She hates Friends. We can't help but hate the show after someone at YWAM got a DVD box set and it was on constantly at the house we lived in. I gave it to her anonymously. My goal was for her to have to fake that she liked it and I was hoping that some of the ladies would get excited. All my hopes and dreams were realized. It was awesome.

I need to go back to being social. I will tell more next time I write. PS- Matt and Bethany's wedding was fabulous!

1 comment:

The Mexi-CAN said...

seriously Liz.. this is why I love your updates.. I am laughing out loud in a room by myself because of your antics... man I miss you here.. I wish i could of seenn amy go on and on about the friends game...I am laughing so hard that i am crying and i have to take breaks from typing.. you rock..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...