Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

Thai Massage

I had never had a professional massage until just the other day. I heard how cheap they are here and was determined to give it a go. There is a place right by the YWAM base that charged 200 bhat an hour (about five dollars). How could I pass this up? Matt took the boys on our team the day before so I decided to take the girls.

The ladies could not speak much English but they spoke enough to make us understand that our guys had made quite the impression on them. Apparently they had Matt take off his shirt and were quite amazed by his girth. The Thais are a small people. And they had giant crushes on Eric.

The massage was good but a bit odd. They do a lot with pressure points and use their elbows and feet to massage in addition to their hands. They also massaged my butt, which can't help but be awkward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man when i went to get mine they massaged the top of my....breasts yeah i think that beats your awkward up. go team bang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...