Elastic Basket for my Peaches

I also have a website: www.lizhightower.com

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Transition Time....Again!

The last two weeks have been quite interesting. The students left for Asia about a week ago so it was a crazy week leading up to their departure. I finished the curriculum for English teaching that I had been working on for about a month. I am anxious to see how it works overseas.

This past week we've started training for DTS staff. This involves getting to know each other better, praying for our future students and planning the overall DTS. We will continue to do this next week as well.

I don't have a whole lot to say in this blog post but I wanted to mention that I put a tour of the house I currently live in on my website. Go to www.lizhightower.com and click on Maui videos. I should be moving to a better room shortly but you can see some of our base and my living conditions for the past two months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...